About NirLauncher...NirLauncher is a package of more than 180 portable freeware utilities for Windows, all of them developed for NirSoft Web site during the last few years.
- NirLauncher can be used from USB flash drive without need of any installation.
- NirLauncher and all the utilities in the package are completely freeware, without any Spyware/Adware/Malware. This package doesn't contain any 3-party software, toolbars, Web browser plugins, or other unwanted surprises. It will not install any software on your system and it will not change your Web browser homepage or other settings on your system.
- NirLauncher package includes variety of tools that you may need for your daily computer use, including utilities to recover lost passwords, to monitor your network, to view and extract cookies, cache, and other information stored by your Web browser, to search files in your system, and more...
- For every utility in the package, you can easily run it, view the help file, or jump to the Web page of the utility.
- When using it from USB flash drive, the configuration of every utility is saved into .cfg file on the flash drive.
- On x64 systems, NirLauncher automatically run the x64 version of the utility, when there is a separated x64 version.
- NirLauncher also allows to add more software packages in additional to the main NirSoft package.
- NirLauncher allows you generate plugin files for BartPE (Launcher -> Generate BartPE Plugin Files), so you can easily use the utilities of NirSoft from a bootable live windows CD.
System RequirementsNirLauncher works on any version of Windows, starting from Windows 2000 and up to Windows 8. NirLauncher also works on x64 systems. Some the NirSoft utilities have a separated version for x64, and NirLauncher automatically run them when you're in x64 system.
- The scripts of NirLauncher automatically take only utilities that have been updated since 01/10/2007. This means that some of the very old utilities of NirSoft are not included in this package. This restriction was added in order to avoid from including obsolete utilities that are not fully portable and may write their settings to the Registry.
- False Positive issues: Many Antivirus programs display false alerts, saying that the password-recovery utilities of NirSoft are infected
with Trojan/Virus/Malware. For more information about false positive problems, read this.
If your Antivirus software shows a false alert, you can use the following article that explains how to send a report about a false positive issue to your Antivirus company:
How to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivirus Vendors
Start Using NirLauncherIn order to start using NirLauncher, simply extract all files in the package into your flash drive, or any other disk you want. You must extract the package with full folder names, so all NirSoft utilities will be add into NirSoft Subfolder.
After you extracted the package, simply run the executable file - NirLauncher.exe
More Tips and InformationYou can learn more about using NirLauncher in the following Blog posts of the previous NirLauncher releases:
- Partial editing feature in NirLauncher package
- Third Beta of NirLauncher Package
- Second Beta of NirLauncher Package
- First Beta of NirLauncher Package
The information in these Blog posts will be gradually added to this Web site.
- This utilities package is released as freeware, which means that you can freely use it at your home or in your company.
- The only exception is NK2Edit utility, which requires to purchase a commercial license if you use it in a company/business organization.
- Disclaimer: The software package is provided "AS IS" without any warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The author will not be liable for any special, incidental, consequential or indirect damages due to loss of data or any other reason.
How to download ?In order to download the latest release of NirLauncher package, simply go to the download page.